OTC TENS Electrodes 1.25" Round, Tan Mesh Backed
For use with TENS Unit Nerve Stimulators and Electric Muscle Stimulators
The K200 series of Electrode Pads are high quality, premium TENS Unit Electrodes made with American Made adhesive for superior reusability. These TENS Electrodes are professional quality and very popular with Healthcare practitioners for in-house use with their professional electrotherapy devices. They also make a prefered choice for your personal use TENS Unit.
These TENS Electrodes offers the highest quality of reusable gel on the market. Since the Electrode Pads are pre-gelled, simply place them on the area, and when finished, place them back on the electrode pad (included). The better you care for the electrodes, the longer they will last.
- Flexible solid-carbon pad for maximum charge delivery and comfort
- Reuseable American Made Gel
- Tan Cloth-Mesh backing for comfort and flexibility
- Molded wire connector for reliability and durability
Quality TENS Electrodes means less replacement costs down the line. OTCWholesale carries the some of the very best TENS Electrode on the market. High Quality Electrode Pads will save you money in the long run by providing you with multiple use - For multiple treatments - before replacing. Prolong the life of your TENS Unit Electrodes by purchasing Pre-TENS Conductive Gel and Post-Treatment TENS Lotion, or get everything you need in our TENS Accessories Kit!
Questions: Manufacturer 1-800-871-7858 or www.roscoemedical.com
- 4 - 1.25 in (3.2cm) Round Electrodes
- The electrode pads are intended for use by one patient only. Do not share TENS Unit Electrodes.
- Adjust stimulator according to stimulator and health professional instructions for your treatment.
- Do not apply to broken skin. If rash or skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and contact your physician. Do not use while driving a motorized vehicle, or operating machinery. Do not exeed 0.1 watts.
- Ferdral Law restricts this device to sale by, or on the order of, a physician or other licensed practitioner. Use a neurostimulator approved fo distribution within the USA.
Do's and Dont's for TENS Electrode Removal
Do: Peel electrode pad from liner or skin by lifting at any corner.
Dont: Pull on the wire at any time for removal.
- When removing electrode pads from the liner, peel up by any corner.
- Save orginal liner and packaging for storage of tens electrodes.
- When treatment is done, remove electrode pad from the skin by again peeling up from any corner.
- Place tens unit electrodes back on original liner and in original packaging.
If electrode gel would seem dry, add just a few drops of water on the gel.
Current Solutions, Inc.
21973 Commerce Parkway
Strongsville, OH 44149
©Current Solutions www.roscoemedical.com