Dual Channel EMS-7500 Unit, 3 Mode
Dual Channel Digital Electronic Muscle Stimulation Unit
- FDA Approved and medically proven
- EMS offers muscle spasm relaxation, recovery enhancement, increase range of motion
- Dual Channel for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- 3 EMS Muscle Stimulation Modes: Constant ,Synchronous, Alternate
- 100 mA maximum strength amplitude
- Easy-to-read digital LCD screen.
- Dual channel for use with 4 electrodes.
- Timer controls treatment time and turns unit off automatically
- Safety Amplitude Cap
- PLUS - TENS Unit Accessories Kit contains everything you need to optimize your TENS/EMS Unit.
How Electronic Muscle Stimulation works:
Electronic Muscle Stimultion is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscle injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment; this causes the muscle to exercise passively. Electronic Muscle Stimulators (EMS) Stimulate, Re-educate, Massage, and Build Muscle. Electronic Muscle Stimulation is basically done by stimulating some areas of the body. For this purpose, an electronic stimulation device is used - electrode pads are placed directly on the body area(s) that need to be stimulated. By dialing the voltage, you can pick different pressure on the muscles, that create various medical and cosmetic effects.
The low voltage is usually done on smaller, involuntary muscle groups, which cannot be stimulated in other ways. The low voltage also stimulates the brain, which starts sending impulses through the involuntary muscles, thus stimulating them as well.
Electronic Muscle Stimulators (EMS) are used for both medical treatment and cosmetic purposes (conditioning and toning). Medical conditions treated by Muscle Stimulation include: Muscle Spasms, Long-term Disuse after Fracture or Prolonged Bed Rest, Strengthening for Joint or Muscle Injury, Immobilized Limbs, Atrophy Prevention, Bell's Palsy, Stress Incontinence, Muscle Weakness, Improving Muscle Tone, Muscle Spasticity following a Stroke, and Personal Fitness Training.
View the full operations manual: EMS-7500 Operations Manual
Questions: Manufacturer 1-800-871-7858 or www.roscoemedical.com
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10uS/step
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- On Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
- 3 Modes: Constant ,Synchronous, Alternate
- Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width, pulse rate and timer are adjustable in this mode. "Constant" is equal to the "Normal" mode of a TENS unit.
- Synchronous: Stimulation of both channels occurs synchronously. The "ON" time including "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" time. Therefore, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two times of the "Ramp" time in this mode.
- Alternate: The stimulation of the CH2 will occur after the 1st contraction of CH1 is completed. In this mode, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two times of the "Ramp" time. The OFF Time should be equal or more than the ON Time. ON TIME Ramp up + Ramp down OFF TIME ON.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Adjustable in 5 minutes each step. Treatment time countdown automatically.
Plus everything included with your TENS Accessories Kit!
- OTC reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2"x 2" square
- For use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators and Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires
- For use with a wide range of TENS EMS units
- Tens Conductive Spray
- Ideal for use with conductive garments, rubber non-ahesive electrodes, and to re-hydrate self-adhesive electrodes.
- Tens Lotion
- Perfect for use after use of self-adhering electrotherapy sessions to replenish lost moisture and to ease irritation.
- Koalaty 9V Battery
- This is our standard TENS battery, which gives many hours of stimulation under normal use to most dual channel tens devices.
- EMS-7500 Digital EMS Muscle Stimulator Unit
- 2 Pair of Lead Wires (pin style)
- 4 Self-Stick pre-gelled re-usable TENS Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Sturdy belt clip
- Built-in Timer for compliance
- Instruction Booklet
- 3 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- Optional Items: Conductive Electrode Prep Spray (prolongs electrode life), Recharger and Rechargable Battery, Extra Electrode Pads.
Plus everything included in your TENS Unit Accessory Kit:
- OTC Reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2 x 2" square - 8 ea
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires - 2 ea
- TENS Conductive Spray (2oz) - 1 ea
- TENS Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Koalaty Super Heavy Duty Alkaline 9V Battery - 1 ea
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for over 20 applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS electrode spray, additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens unit.
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
- Long term effects of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid sinus nerves, particuarly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the larygeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation should not be applied transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Stimulation should not be applied transcerebrally.
- Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
Koalaty Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 320542
Tampa, Florida 33679
©Koalaty Products www.roscoemedical.com