| Dual Channel TENS Unit - TENS-7000 5 Mode |
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Our most popular unit
- FDA Approved and medically proven
- Highly effective drug-free pain management
- Dual Channel for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- 5 TENS Unit Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant, MRW, SD, Bi-Pulse
- Compliance Timer
- Safety Amplitude Cap
- PLUS - TENS Unit Accessories Kit contains everything you need to optimize your TENS/EMS Unit.
Improved Technology : Most units use an analog system, which is not very accurate. The TENS-7000 uses a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance. Microprocessor Benefits include an accurate Timer, and an accurate output of maximum, new higher strength 100ma amplitude. Accurate as a digital unit, yet easy to operate! This approved TENS Unit has 5 Medically Proven Treatment Modes. You control the intensity, pulse rate, and pulse width to find the best "pain relief pulse" for you.. TheTENS-7000 Dual Channel Professional TENS Unit comes with a Safety Amplitude Cover to protect from accidental bumps. It also comes with a sturdy belt clip, carrying case, and instruction manual.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drugfree method of controlling pain. TENS Units use tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. In most people it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity. In many people, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually occurs.
This FDA Approved TENS Unit has 5 Medically Proven Treatment Modes and is both Safe and Effective. The TENS-7000 TENS Unit overrides the pain signal to the brain. by sending a comfortable electronic impulse. When the TENS-7000 TENS Unit overrides the pain signal, it "tricks" the brain into thinking their is NO PAIN. This produces Fast and Rapid Pain Relief, usually within a minute or two. You can control and customize the intensity, pulse rate, and pulse width to "experiment" and find the best setting for your pain relief
The TENS-7000 TENS Units are used to control chronic and acute pain including Rheumatoid and Osteo-arthritis, Back pain, Menstrual Pain, Labour Pain, Peripheral Nerve Injuries, Shingles, Headache and Migraine, Cancer Pain, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Phantom Limb Pain, Sports Injuries, Sciatica, Aching Joints, Post Operative Pain, Muscular Pain, Whiplash and Neck Injury and many other painful conditions. It is simple and easy to use. Four Electrode Pads are placed near or around the areas in pain. Because it is Dual Channel, you can use 2 or all 4 Electrode Pads at the same time. You control the pulse width, pulse rate, and intensity and in just 20 minutes per day you will experience dramatic pain relief.
View the full operations manual: TENS-7000 Operations Manual
Questions: Manufacturer 1-800-871-7858 or www.roscoemedical.com
- Dual Channel for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- 5 Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant, MRW, SD, Bi-Pulse
- Pulse Width: 50-300(uS)
- Pulse Rate: 2-150(Hz)
- 100 mA maximum strength amplitude
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 5 to 90 Minutes auto shutoff or Continuous
- Safety Amplitude Cap
- Compliance Meter: Memorize 60 sets of operation records, Total record time is 999 hours
Plus everything included with your TENS Accessories Kit!
- OTC reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2"x 2" square
- For use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators and Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires
- For use with a wide range of TENS EMS units
- Tens Conductive Spray
- Ideal for use with conductive garments, rubber non-ahesive electrodes, and to re-hydrate self-adhesive electrodes.
- Tens Lotion
- Perfect for use after use of self-adhering electrotherapy sessions to replenish lost moisture and to ease irritation.
- Koalaty 9V Battery
- This is our standard TENS battery, which gives about 50 hours of stimulation under normal use to most dual channel tens devices.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- TENS-7000 Dual Channel Digital Nerve Stimulator
- 2 Pair of Lead Wires (pin style)
- 4 Self-Stick pre-gelled re-usable TENS Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Sturdy belt clip
- Built-in Timer for compliance
- Instruction Booklet
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Optional Items: Conductive Electrode Prep Spray (prolongs electrode life), Recharger and Rechargable Battery, Extra Electrode Pads.
Plus everything included in your TENS Unit Accessory Kit:
- OTC Reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2 x 2" square - 8 ea
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires - 2 ea
- TENS Conductive Spray (2oz) - 1 ea
- TENS Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Koalaty Super Heavy Duty Alkaline 9V Battery - 1 ea
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for over 20 applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS electrode spray, additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens unit.
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation (which depends on the location and type of pain)
- Follow instruction manual
Low Frequency: The lower frequencies, 2-5 Hz, are believed to cause the body to react. The reaction creates natural painkillers, or endorphins. The endorphins block the pain naturally and while popular, this isn't the usual method of using TENS.
High Frequency: For more intense pain, higher frequencies, 90-130 Hz, work to actually interrupt those pain signals being sent to the brain. This is the most common use for the machine and while you start slow, it's not uncommon to need to up the frequency to find the best block.
- Long term effects of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid sinus nerves, particuarly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the larygeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation should not be applied transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Stimulation should not be applied transcerebrally.
- Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
Koalaty Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 320542
Tampa, Florida 33679
©Koalaty Products www.roscoemedical.com