- Hot water therapy has adjustable temperature with a safety setting (timer)
- Hot cold therapy improves blood circulation and reduces edema/swelling
- Hot therapy reduces pain and discomfort of neuropathy
- Effective for pain relief in joints and sore muscles
- Can be used on the hands and feet (and all other body parts)
- Covered by Medicare and Medicare Approved
Alternative health therapy aqua relief system is a clinical therapeutic pain management and circulatory improvement system that can be used in the home to help with your diabetes. It's an all-in-one system that combines heat therapy and cold therapy , allowing you to reduce edema/swelling, improve blood circulation and reduce the discomforts associated with Diabetes.
Aqua Relief System has patented designed wraps that are fitted around the feet and hands. A diabetic sock/glove is worn first, and then a water bladder fits snuggly around your hands or feet to provide a custom like fit.
The hot water therapy unit also has therapy pads, that fit around any part of the part through the use of a compression wrap. Knee, shoulders, ankles, and backs, all can be treated by either hot (dry or moist) or cold water therapy.
Aqua-Relief - Hot What exactly does Heat do?
- Heat improves circulation.
- Heat improves cell function (metabolism).
- Heat decreases stiffness in tendons and ligaments.
- Heat relaxes the muscles and decreases muscle spasm.
- Heat lessens pain.
Aqua-Relief - Cold What exactly does Cold do?
- Cold therapy with ice is the best immediate treatment for acute injuries because it can reduce swelling and pain. Ice is a vasoconstrictor (causes the blood vessels to narrow) and it limits bleeding at the injury site. Apply ice to the affected area several times a day.
- Cold water therapy is also helpful in treating chronic pain.
The Pain Management Benefits:
The natural therapy aqua relief system delivers pain relief to achy joints, or muscles due to arthritic pain , or carpal tunnel syndrome or many other nerve pain conditions. Hot therapy aqua relief system is a versatile hot/cold pack that will help for both systemic pain conditions as well as part specific pain conditions (knee, back, wrist, shoulder, etc.) A setting of 120? F is particularly useful to provide deep penetrating therapeutic heat therapy.
The Pain Cycle : Low back and neck pain may be caused by trauma or continual strain. The body responds to such pain with muscle guarding, an attempt to immobilize the painful site by tightening the muscles. Muscle guarding impairs circulation in the affected area. The decrease in blood supply leads to a decrease in metabolism with an accumulation of waste products moist heat modalities can help break this pain cycle and aid in the normal healing process.
The Diabetic Benefits:
The Aqua Relief hot cold therapy system uses 105? F water to help improve blood circulation in the hands and feet. Or, cold water can also be used to reduce swelling that is associated with diabetic neuropathy.
The ARS hot cold therapy system is adjustable from 32?F and 120?F ·allowing for a therapeutic advantage.
Either low pleasant heat can be set ·or high penetrating heat.
Safe, controlled, and time-saving to both the patient and the care giver.
7-8 hrs of continuous cold therapy.
All body parts can be treated. Custom booties and mitts allow for treatment of circulatory and pain problems in the hands and feet.
The aqua-relief hot therapy system can be used for the following applications: back, knee, hip, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder, elbow, chest, breast, face and jaw, head, neck, feet, hands, and other specific applications.
1340 Home Ave. Building A
Akron, Ohio 44310
©2014 ARS www.paintechnology.com