Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition Digital TENS and EMS Unit with AC Adapter
Now get the benefits of both TENS and EMS in a single unit with the Twin Stim 2nd Edition.
- FDA Approved and medically proven
- TENS offers highly effective drug-free pain management
- EMS offers muscle spasm relaxation, recovery enhancement, increase range of motion
- Dual Channel for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- Timer & Safety Amplitude Cap
- 3 TENS Unit Modes: Burst, Normal, Modulation
- 3 EMS Muscle Stimulation Modes: Constant, Synchronous, Alternate
The Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition is a 4 channel, 8 electrode, TENS and EMS combo unit. The Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition gives the user the choice of 3 modes of TENS and 3 modes of EMS. Unit can be powered by 4 AA batteries or by it's AC adapter.
Use this unit for Acute and Chronic Pain, Muscle Rehabilitation, Muscle Atrophy, and Toning. So whether your pain is originating from nerve or muscle, the Twin Stim unit is an effective solution.
How Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation works:
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drugfree method of controlling pain. TENS Units use tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. In most people it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity. In many people, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually occurs.Unit overrides the pain signal to the brain by sending a comfortable electronic impulse. When the TENS Unit overrides the pain signal, it "tricks" the brain into thinking their is NO PAIN. This produces Fast and Rapid Pain Relief, usually within a minute or two. You can control and customize the intensity, pulse rate, and pulse width to "experiment" and find the best setting for your pain relief.
How Electronic Muscle Stimulation works:
Electronic Muscle Stimultion is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscle injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment; this causes the muscle to exercise passively. Electronic Muscle Stimulators (EMS) Stimulate, Re-educate, Massage, and Build Muscle. Electronic Muscle Stimulation is basically done by stimulating some areas of the body. For this purpose, an electronic stimulation device is used - electrode pads are placed directly on the body area(s) that need to be stimulated. By dialing the voltage, you can pick different pressure on the muscles, that create various medical and cosmetic effects.
The low voltage is usually done on smaller, involuntary muscle groups, which cannot be stimulated in other ways. The low voltage also stimulates the brain, which starts sending impulses through the involuntary muscles, thus stimulating them as well.
Electronic Muscle Stimulators (EMS) are used for both medical treatment and cosmetic purposes (conditioning and toning). Medical conditions treated by Muscle Stimulation include: Muscle Spasms, Long-term Disuse after Fracture or Prolonged Bed Rest, Strengthening for Joint or Muscle Injury, Immobilized Limbs, Atrophy Prevention, Bell's Palsy, Stress Incontinence, Muscle Weakness, Improving Muscle Tone, Muscle Spasticity following a Stroke, and Personal Fitness Training.
PLUS - TENS Unit Accessories Kit contains everything you need to optimize your TENS/EMS Unit.
View the full operations manual: Twin Stim Plus Operations Manual
Questions: Manufacturer 1-800-871-7858 or www.roscoemedical.com
The Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition Digital TENS/EMS System Includes: Stimulator, 4 Lead Wires, 8 Self-Stick Disposable Electrodes, 4 AA Batteries, AC Adapter, Soft Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet. The Twin Stim is exceptional Portable Digital Electrotherapy.
- Channel: Four, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Four 1.5V AA batteries
- Size: 13.8cm(L) x 7.8cm(W) x 2.8cm(H)
- Weight: 425 grams with battery
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10us/step
- On Time: Adjustable, 2 - 90 seconds, 1 Sec/step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 0 - 90 seconds, 1 Sec/step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1-8 seconds, 1 Sec/step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value
- Five TENS Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- Three EMS Modes: C(Constant), S(Synchronous), A(Alternate)
- Burst Mode: Burst rate: Adjustable, 0-5 - 5Hz - Pulse width: Adjustable, 50-300us - Frequency: Fixed, 100 Hz
- Normal Mode: The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. Tigenerates continous stimulation based on the setting value.
- Modulation Mode: Modulation mode is a combination of pulse rate and pulse modulation.
Plus everything included with your TENS Accessories Kit!
- OTC reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2"x 2" square
- For use with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators and Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires
- For use with a wide range of TENS EMS units
- Tens Conductive Spray
- Ideal for use with conductive garments, rubber non-ahesive electrodes, and to re-hydrate self-adhesive electrodes.
- Tens Lotion
- Perfect for use after use of self-adhering electrotherapy sessions to replenish lost moisture and to ease irritation.
- AA Batteries
- This are our standard TENS batteries, which gives about 50 hours of stimulation under normal use to most dual channel tens devices.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Pain relief for back, foot, shoulder, neck, virtually any acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Twin Stim Plus 2nd Edition Digital TENS/EMS Stimulator Unit
- 4 Lead Wires (pin style)
- 8 Self-Stick pre-gelled re-usable TENS Electrodes
- 4 AA Batteries
- Soft Carrying Case
- Sturdy belt clip
- Built-in Timer for compliance
- Instruction Booklet
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Optional Items: Conductive Electrode Prep Spray (prolongs electrode life), Recharger and Rechargable Battery, Extra Electrode Pads.
Plus everything included in your TENS Unit Accessory Kit:
- OTC Reusable TENS, EMS, NMS Electrodes, 2 x 2" square - 8 ea
- Tens/EMS 45" Replacement Lead Wires - 2 ea
- TENS Conductive Spray (2oz) - 1 ea
- TENS Lotion (2oz) - 1 ea
- Raymax Super Heavy Duty Alkaline AA Battery - 4ea
Note: With proper care, electrodes can be reused for over 20 applications. We recommend purchasing Pre-TENS electrode spray, additional electrodes and rechargeable batteries with your tens unit.
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Determine and set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation for you
- Follow instruction manual
- Long term effects of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid sinus nerves, particuarly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the larygeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation should not be applied transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Stimulation should not be applied transcerebrally.
- Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
Koalaty Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 320542
Tampa, Florida 33679
©Koalaty Products www.roscoemedical.com